Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome to NBR Blogger!

I am a contractor for a non-profit association.  I have worked for several other non-profits over the years, but this particular client has an interesting policy regarding all staff e-mails.  If staff want to post things that are Non-Business Related, the e-mail subject must include "NBR: ".  People have sold cars, refrigerators, couches, toys, clothing, shoes, bars (yes, a bar with 4 stools, liquor not included).

Over the past several months I have been amazed, shocked, amused, and bewildered by some "NBR" e-mails.  Through this blog, you will be able to share in my delight of crazy, funny, sometimes inappropriate, and unbelievable NBRs.

I have deleted names to protect the innocent, and not-so-innocent.


No comments:

Post a Comment