Thursday, February 21, 2013

NBR: Crow War Pony poster


Hi all –
This is a 16x24 poster printed on archival paper that I recently purchased from the photographer, but have not framed it. It’s brand new and still in the original tube. Since then, I’ve instead purchased the same image as a large limited edition print that the artist will be framing for me.
The name of this photo is Crow War Pony-1, and it was displayed at the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian, in The Song for the Horse Nation exhibit. Brady Willette took this photograph on the ranch of Ken Real Bird in Garryowen, Montana, near Crow Agency, the central town for the Crow Indian Reservation. Ken Real Bird painted the horse as they would have painted it when preparing to go into battle.
It is $30 – let me know if you want to buy it from me and I’ll bring it to work.
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment